We at theMediaFlow are pleased to report that – following an anxious morning of waiting – we have been shortlisted for no fewer than three awards at the Wirehive 100 Awards 2016! It’s been an exciting year for us, one in which we’ve taken on some great clients and ground-breaking projects, whilst delivering some of the ...
Who are we?
theMediaFlow is a multi-award-winning organic marketing agency. We only do online marketing and specialise in search, social media and content marketing for our clients.
We're based in Herriard, Hampshire, in a beautiful converted stable.
What do we do?
We help our clients attract the right kind of potential customer, and grow their online brand and presence, by telling engaging stories and creating beautiful pieces of content that people want to digest and share.
What's the job?
A full-time Content Writer role is now available. Supporting the Content Strategist, you will be able to write well on fashion, travel and lifestyle but be able to turn your pen to most things!
Activities will include:
- Market research
- Topic research
- Managing content schedules and editorial calendars
- Creating content briefs for freelance writers and designers
- Writing frequently and to deadline
- Responsibility for all content deadlines
- Contribute to outreach process for external content placement
- Contribute to our own content (on the blog, email newsletters and conference presentations)
Who are you?
You are an experienced writer, ideally a second job-seeker with good academic background. Ideally a journalism or English graduate you must have a passion for writing and an ability to spot the story opportunity.
- A skilled writer or have a degree in journalism
- A burning ambition to work in digital marketing and social media
- A passion for the web and social media
- Ability to learn quickly and on occasion without direction
- Ability to sniff out a story
- Experience in interviewing industry and media celebrities
- Ability to source and knowledge of image copyright
What do you get?
You will be joining a small, exciting and vibrant start-up. You will get a say in company decisions and an ability to influence our development and direction. Your initial salary will depend on skills, qualifications and any experience but will start within £15,000 to £22,000 per annum.
On successful completion of a probationary period you will qualify for benefits; such as attending conferences where you get to learn and network with leaders in the field of online marketing; plus internal and external training courses, team events and activity trips.
When do you start?
As soon as possible! Though be advised that due to our picturesque rural location you will need to have your own transport.
Want to apply?
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and two pieces of writing (as attachments) as follows
Red Carpet Looks, Five Key Style Statements - 800 words
Why You Need to Hire Me - 500 words
Use as many images as you feel necessary.