A few months ago I attended a Guardian Master Class on Data Visualisation hosted by Tobias Sturt, Head of creative at Guardian Digital Agency and Adam Frost, Data Visualisation Manager at Guardian Digital Agency. Both were incredibly friendly, down-to-earth and made the class very enjoyable. I highly recommend checking them (and their work) out. Data ...
Who are we?
theMediaFlow is a multi-award-winning organic marketing agency. We only do online marketing and specialise in search, social media and content marketing for our clients.
We're based in Herriard, Hampshire, in a beautiful converted stable.
What do we do?
We help our clients grow their business and profit by devising technical and creative marketing strategies through search and social media.
What's the job?
A full-time SEO Account Manager role is now available. The SEO Account Manager is a critical part of the service delivery. Client-facing and business-driving the SEO Account Manager will own client search, social and content strategy with responsibility for ensuring delivery of campaigns and content working with a creative and technical team.
Activities will include:
- Day to day SEO activities
- Customer needs analysis
- Managing work and activity scheduling
- Relationship building with clients
- Creating content briefs for in-house content creators
- Responsibility for all content deadlines
- Understanding client dynamics
- Growing accounts
- Collating data work
- Write-up of recommendations (your own and in conjunction with specialists)
- Contribution to theMediaFlow blog
Who are you?
You are a second or third job-seeker with a minimum of one year's experience as an SEO Executive or similar SEO Account Management role. You must have drive and ambition and the ability to work independently without supervision. You must be able to support and advise less experienced team members and be able to answer client questions with confidence and authority derived from your first-hand SEO experience.
Maybe you're an amazing technical SEO or SEO executive looking for a more business-focused challenge or to expand your industry exposure; but either way you must live and breathe the web and social media or this is not the right role for you. You must thrive in a challenging environment and have the ability to use your initiative to solve problems and make decisions.
Can you say yes to the following?:
- Experienced in or have an academic understanding of marketing
- A minimum of one year (preferably more) experience of DOING SEO
- A desire to succeed and progress your career
- Ability to learn quickly and on occasion without direction
- Experience in use of essential tools including: MajesticSEO & SearchMetrics
- Ability to interpret tool data and create meaningful recommendations
- Amazing interpersonal and relationship skills
- Understanding of various business models and organisational business roles
- Ability to retain and grow client business
What do you get?
You will be joining a small, exciting and vibrant start-up. You will get a say in company decisions and an ability to influence our development and direction. Your initial salary will depend on skills, qualifications and any experience but will start within £18,000- £26,000 per annum plus a share of on target bonus.
You will be provided with a desktop computer and on-the-job training.
On successful completion of a probationary period you will qualify for benefits; such as attending conferences where you get to learn and network with leaders in the field of online marketing; plus internal and external training courses, team events and activity trips.
When do you start?
As soon as possible! Though be advised that due to our picturesque rural location you will need to have your own transport.
Want to apply?
Email your CV, and cover letter to Nichola.firstname.lastname@example.org