When working at a digital agency there needs to be a combination of creative thinkers and business-driven minds that work together in order to achieve the very best for their clients. As our design lead at theMediaFlow, Anna heads up all creative work and consistently strives for the perfect UX. Hannah holds the role of ...
Who are we?
theMediaFlow is a multi-award-winning search and social media marketing agency. We only do online marketing and specialise in search and social media marketing for our clients.
We are a small and growing company, wholly owned by the directors and are profitable; generating 200% year-on-year growth. (We got an award for that too.)
We're based in Herriard, Hampshire, in a beautiful converted stable.
What do we do?
We provide technical and creative online-marketing services to businesses. As part of this we use our specialist search and analytical skills to identify what drives customer-motive, and what purchase-criteria keeps them awake at night. We then create and deliver meaningful content strategies for our clients so that they can attract, amuse, inform and delight their potential customers.
What's the job?
A full-time trainee or graduate level Content Strategist role is now available. The Content Strategist is the linchpin of the team and is required to create topic themes, content pieces and editorial schedules for both written, image and interactive content.
Activities will include:
- Market research
- Customer needs analysis
- Content strategy for clients
- Managing content schedules
- Creating content briefs for freelance writers and designers
- Writing frequently and to deadline
- Responsibility for all content deadlines
- Manage a team of freelancers and their deadlines
- Create publisher and writer relationships
- Contribute to outreach process for external content placement
- Contribute to our own content (on the blog, email newsletters and conference presentations)
Who are you?
You are a first or second job-seeker with good GCSE's (Grades A-C), with good A-level or similar college level qualifications (or predicted grades.) A degree is not essential but graduate applications will be prioritised. Whilst on-the-job training will be provided you will need to be able to say yes to most of the following:
- Experienced in or have an academic understanding of marketing
- A skilled writer or have a degree in journalism
- A burning ambition to work in digital marketing and social media
- Good understanding of Maths, statistics and principles of data analysis
- Ability to learn quickly and on occasion without direction
- Good grasp of using search engines
- Good grasp of social media
- The ability to write well is considered essential
What do you get?
You will be joining a small, exciting and vibrant start-up. You will get a say in company decisions and an ability to influence our development and direction. Your initial salary will depend on skills, qualifications and any experience but will start within £12,000 - £16,000 per annum.
You will be provided with a desktop computer and on-the-job training.
On successful completion of a probationary period you will qualify for benefits; such as attending conferences where you get to learn and network with leaders in the field of online marketing; plus internal and external training courses, team events and activity trips.
When do you start?
As soon as possible! Though be advised that due to our picturesque rural location you will need to have your own transport.
Want to apply?
Email your CV, and a piece of creative writing about the image below (which should be no more than 100 words) to email@example.com