theMediaFlow is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
theMediaFlow may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2009.
What we collect
We may from time to time, collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we may do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may require to use our own or third party cookies in order to provide a more tailored experience to you.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these conditions, you must not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without crediting www.themediaflow.com;
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public without crediting www.themediaflow.com;
- reproduce, duplicate, or copy material on our website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our blog).
(4) Limitations of warranties and liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;]
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Such revisions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revision on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(6) Entire agreement
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The full name of our company is CAMB Co. No. 6 LTD, (trading as theMediaFlow).
Our registered address is,
Great Chesterford Court
Essex CB10 1PX
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions are based on a precedent available at Template Contracts and Website Law.