An SEO Audit is a tool to allow us to understand and assess where your site currently sits against both your toughest competitors and the highest ideal of a well-optimised website. As a deliverable, we provide you with an account of how well-optimized your site is currently and what needs to be changed or developed to ensure your website is best-in-show.
An audit can be as functional or forensically detailed as your objectives and budget require. In any case an SEO Audit will normally audit at least five of the following areas:
- Keyword taxonomy, map and implementation on-site
- Site architecture
- Source code, use of HTML and structured data mark-up
- Use of rel attributes including canonical
- Optimisation of meta elements
- Use and labelling of images
- Use and labelling of video
- Sitemaps for both humans and search engines
- Use of search-crawler restrictions if required
- Crawl errors, rates, activity and diagnostics
- Google Analytics history/data-intelligence analysis
- Google Webmaster Tools history/data-intelligence analysis
- Internal linking structure, metrics and opportunity
Our site audits are priced in consultation with you and are a product of the size of the site and the number of elements that are required to be audited to achieve your goals.
If you are interested in our first class SEO Audits you may wish to read case studies from iAnnounce or Sea Changers. If you are satisfied we’re going to work well together then our MD Nichola would love to hear from you. Call now to discuss options and find out if we’re taking clients in your sector on +44(0)1420 540227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.