Prior to the next phase of park and website development Paultons Park were keen to keep revenues healthy and optimise the site performance in 2017 prior to a major rebuild in 2018.
- Maximise organic search revenues
- Improve UX for mobile visitors
- CRO of key journeys
- Improve site speed for all visitors
- Data analysis to inform 2018 strategy
theMediaFlow implemented Google Tag Manager and began a forensic data analysis piece to inform the strategy for the year ahead; answering business critical decisions about the future of the websites owned by the business.
With a strategy in place theMediaFlow began a phased program of SEO and CRO activities working on the biggest opportunities first. The main emphasis of all work was on improving the user experience in both organic search and the user journey on site.
- Answered business critical questions with site data
- Identified a clear direction for customer acquisition strategy
- Created a plan for the 2018 website ecosystem
- Vastly improved site speed
- Mobile conversion rate continuously improved as ongoing project
Within the first six months of the project a number of insights had been realised and a number of significant changes resulted.
This contributed to greater confidence within the business as to the future direction of online strategy as well as healthy commercial performance.
Boosting global sales with SEO
Driving international sales for Compex, through improved architecture and Hreflang
Solving international challenges
Open the door to more customers wherever they are in the World