who we are
We’re a boutique online marketing agency, with some of the most experienced staff in the business. MD Nichola was formerly head of UK search partners at Yahoo! and SEO director Pete has 7 years experience in organic search in every sector you can think of!
We live and breathe search and social media. We love what we do and doing it makes us happy! Privately owned by our directors and built from scratch by our founder, we know first-hand what it takes to grow a successful business. In fact, growing your business is our business!
what we do
We grow your business by increasing online sales, presence and brand awareness. We increase your bottom line by improving conversion metrics for both paid and organic search campaigns; and engagement with joined-up social media campaigns.
With our years of experience combined with hand-picked specialists, we can help any size and type of business, from FTSE 100 global brands, to charities, to business-to-business, to retail, to e-commerce to publishing and many more.
how we do it
We love computer science, data analysis and new technologies. We like to lead from the front and we’re constantly researching developments in device, code and implementation. But the true magic happens when we combine our methodical foundations with our creative search and social campaigns.
Some call this approach SEO-PR, some call this inbound marketing; we don’t care what the latest buzz word is, we’ve been doing this for years and we call it “common sense!”
case study: Sea Changers
Marine conservation charity Sea-Changers launched their new website in April 2011. One year later and the site was still failing to deliver on the primary goal to encourage retailers to sign-up to the Sea-Changers fundraising model; so they turned to theMediaFlow for help.
We re-visited keyword research in consultation with Sea-Changers and identified a number of missed opportunities. In addition using a forensic diagnostic approach we uncovered a number of technical issues prohibiting progress in both organic search and social media. SEO director Peter created a jargon-free set of changes to implement; which resulted in an almost overnight increase in organic traffic of 100%.
- @nikhilrajr thanks for the recommendation! yesterday
- Using Structured Data to Super-Charge Your Search – @NicholaStott's Talk from On The Edge Manchester 2013 http://t.co/24hyJYvXsS #edgemanc yesterday
- Are you a blog owner? Getting random requests to remove links on your site? Read this> http://t.co/QI7IBNZUrP 8 days ago
- Wow. What a day! And we've been shortlisted for an #EUSearchAwards - go team! 8 days ago
- By popular demand @NicholaStott & @ismepete will be in the same place @ the same this evening at OMN London.Hope to see you there! #NotTwins 21 days ago